When making a direct booking with Stays In Blackpool (‘we’ or ‘us’) on our website (‘www.staysinblackpol.com’) you are agreeing to the below booking terms. These terms are only valid on bookings made via our website and do not apply to bookings made via third-party agents (such as Booking.com, Airbnb & Vrbo).
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time for our properties is between 3pm – 5pm on the day of arrival. Please contact us at your earliest convenience if you’re going to arrive outside these times. Please note, we cannot guarantee to accommodate early/ late arrivals outside our assigned check-in times.
- Check-out is anytime up until 11am on your departure day. Please ensure you vacate the property by this time. We do not offer late or extended check-outs.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of check-in.
- No amendments can be made within 14 days of check-in.
Payment & Deposit
- A £250.00 deposit is required to secure your booking. This is shown as the ‘upfront payment’ and will be deducted from you remaining balance which is due 14 day before arrival.
- We will attempt to charge your card for the remaining balance approx 14 days prior to your arrival.
Please Note: If you wish to pay with a different card from the one used to make your deposit, please contact us to update your card details. If we are unable to collect the remaining balance prior to your arrival, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit.
Additional/ optional fees may apply to your reservation. Please see below for details:
- £150.00 mandatory cleaning fee is applied to all bookings
Extra guest fees may apply depending on the size of your party, and are automatically applied to the total cost. Extra guest fee’s for our properties are listed below:
- Dungraften House: An additional guest fee of £100 per person, per night is added on groups of 11 guests or more.
- Seaview House: An additional guest fee of £100 per person, per night is added on groups of 15 guests or more.
Out of season Hot Tub fees
Please note that the Hot tub is available for an extra £100 per stay in October, November, December and January, this fee is optional. Outside this period it’s included in the rate.
- October, November, December, January | Optional fee of £100.00 for the use of the Hot Tub (Please note this fee needs to be paid at least 5 days prior to your arrival)
You agree to leave the property in the same condition as it was on your check-in date. We reserve the right to charge you for any damages discovered or additional cleaning charges necessary following your stay.
Add-Ons & Packages (Store)
We offer a range of optional extras to accompany your bookings. These are physical products which can be ordered via our website and will be waiting for you at the property for when you arrive.
All items are subject to availability.
Notice period: we will require a minimum of 72 hours notice in order to fulfill your request. All add-on packages ordered must be paid for in advance of your stay.
- Information we collect: When placing an order, we may ask for personal details necessary to complete your order. This includes (but not limited to) your name, address, billing & card information.
- Payment processing: Payments are processed via ‘Stripe’. We do not store any card information on our internal systems. This is all managed via ‘Stripe’. Click here to view their T&Cs.
- Refunds: All items listed on our packages page are non-refundable.
- Recognition of your order: You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your order has been successful.
From time to time, we may collect general, statistical, non-personal information about the use of this site, such as how many visitors visit a particular page, which browsers are being used to view the site. We collect this information via technologies such as ‘cookies’ and ‘IP addresses’. We may use this data to understand how our site is performing and to make improves to enhance visitor experience. This aggregated data does not personally identify you or any other users of this site.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time and will not specifically notify you of any changes. With this in mind, we recommend that you periodically check the Policy for any changes.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss of, misuse of or unauthorised access to data. We take this responsibility very seriously and make every effort to ensure your personal information is secure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. With this in mind, whilst we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for its theft, disclosure or subsequent misuse.